пятница, 27 марта 2015 г.

Simply stunning videos filmed with a Drone

Earlier I was on Youtube checking out videos that people all over the World filmed with remote controlled Drones and I was blown away. I bet if you are a photographer by now you may have already pondered the thought of catching some brilliant shots with these. Below I posted some videos that I thought were so good that they should be shared. The quality of some of these background shots with location are simply magnificent. A lot of Industries like Photography and Real Estate can really benefit from this technology and I can only expect more and more professionally shot Drone videos to be produced as time goes by.

At the 1:20 mark of this video the Drone flies over a Volcano! Being able to film shots like that while dodging chunks of lava flying at an expensive camera is what made this spectacular footage.

Below are some awesome shots from around the World. At the 1:50 mark they catch a great night time view of the City.

At the 30 second mark of this compilation of videos you will view one of the best shots I have ever seen so far. I might be wrong but I bet that part was filmed some where in Central Florida.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий